Updater Blog

This blog serves 2 purposes:

1. Because our blog is private and doesn't show updates, I am going to put the title of our posts on here so that you can see when we update. And then you can go to our private blog from here. so add thebentleys07.blogspot.com to your updaters

2. Sometimes I find friends who have private blogs and there is no way for me to leave them a message to add me. So, if you find us and want to be added to our private blog leave a message here :) AND LEAVE YOUR EMAIL!

Friday, June 10, 2011

the new place

click here

3 comments:

  1. I want to be invited to see your blog :)
    email: liv2dayasno2morww (at) yahoo (dot) com

    p.s. here is another blog girl who lives in OK. http://aurajoon.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to be able to see your guys blog as well!! :) my email is. shannacamacaro@gmail.com can't wait to see it!! :) hope things are going well in your new surroundings!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. jbroclayto@gmail.com
    our blog is open...one day we might close it, but for now it's open jessicadam.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete